Sunday, June 1, 2008




Saturday we had Carsons 10th birthday party! He had a BLAST! His two best friends Austin and Andrew , a few cousins and some friends from school came. Pretty good turn out. It was definitely crazy! He was sad when it was over and we were glad it was over. I can't believe Carson is ten years old. It makes me so sad. Eight more years and he'll be an adult ! So sad:( We are so blessed to have Carson in our family! He always keeps us laughing! He has wit that I have never seen from a ten year old. He is always willing to help with his brothers and help around the house happily! We love you so much Carson!

7 comments:

Clay's gal said...

Looks like the party was a sucsess and you survived!!! Yeah! Lets get together soon!
Happy Birthday Carson!!

Jillsywillsy said...

I haven't talked to Angie in years. I can't believe Carson is already 10. Oh my gosh! We are so old. We should all get together sometime.

Kerby Family said...

Looks like fun. Any accidents with all those kiddos? Carson is a cutie and Happy Birthday. We do need to get together soon.

Kerby Family said...

Hey Ali do you remember this song? REGULATORS.... Mount up. It was a clear black night... I remember always listening to that at your house. We thought we were so cool.

Kenyon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Carson!!!!! I cant believe he is 10. That is just so insane how time flies. Looks like a great party :) What a handsome boy he is.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Hey Al. I didn't know you went to Cali. Did you get a pic on the 5 seater bike? that sounds awesome. The bug on the nose is an awesome pic. Love ya. Liz

Clay's gal said...

I hope everyone is feeling better!
See you soon!