Carson and Trey's first day of school!! I took this picture on our way to school yesterday! As you can plainly see, my boys were SUPER EXCITED about their first day! I can't believe I have a FIFTH grader! I still cry every year! I miss my boys :(
Do you have any recent pics of Joey and Cameron? Obviously she doesnt have a blog and I havent gotten to see her in years. It would be so nice... also Amanda! Oh I love Fyandy!! (we used to call her that) You have to e-mail me or post something about the entire family so I can get the goods on everyone- haha! Oh PS I was cracking up when I saw that pic. Poor boys had to much fun during the summer :D I was the exact opposite on the first day of school... a big smiling nerd!!
Hey Ali! I don't know how I missed your call! I miss ya! Because it's almost midnight I'll call you in the morning! I hope all went well! Talk to you soon!
Taylor and I have been married for 8 years! We have been together since I was 15 and he was 17! (12 years! CRAZY!) Together we have 3 super hansome boys; Carson, Trey and Van! Taylor works as a cabinet installer and loves his job! I stay at home with the boys and LOVE every minute of it!
A few nights ago Van wanted Carson to sleep with him. Around 10:00pm Van wakes up Carson and whispers "Bubba are you awake?" Carson replies, "I am now!" Van yells, "BUBBA GO TO SLEEP!" Carson told me this the next morning. We thought it was pretty funny!
Carson {Bubba}
Carson LOVES baseball, Tech Decks, video games and skateboarding! He works very hard at school and always does his best! He is a great big brother and always very thoughtful!
Trey Boy
Trey likes to do anything outside. He loves baseball, football, his scooter, climbing and skateboarding! He collects Tech Decks and plays video games! He also loves his brothers and would rather play with them than anyone else!
Van Man
Van is our little monkey. He is always climbing or jumping off of something. He is obsessed with his Daddy and follows him EVERYWHERE! All day long I hear "Where Daddy, Mom?" Me: "He's at work!" Van: "Oh! " .......Ten minutes later , "Where Daddy, Mom?" I love that he loves him so much!
9 comments:
i love that face Carson is making!
Wow- they look thrilled!! That will be me next wednesday! Only I'll be the one making that face!
I do believe we use to make that same face on the first day! It seems like only yesterday! Oh, the memories!
Please let me know if I can help you with anything!
That's awsome. Your kid's crack me up.
What a fun first day of school, I bet the drive there was fantastic! Thanks for the comment for Bailey's blog, it really made her day!
Carson looks SO excited!!!LOL! They are cuties. I hope they are enjoying school....you too :) A little...... come on a break is nice sometimes :)
That picture is seriously priceless. I love it. Gotta love school eh? We need to get together soon.
Ali Girl,
Do you have any recent pics of Joey and Cameron? Obviously she doesnt have a blog and I havent gotten to see her in years. It would be so nice... also Amanda! Oh I love Fyandy!! (we used to call her that) You have to e-mail me or post something about the entire family so I can get the goods on everyone- haha! Oh PS I was cracking up when I saw that pic. Poor boys had to much fun during the summer :D I was the exact opposite on the first day of school... a big smiling nerd!!
Hey Ali! I don't know how I missed your call! I miss ya! Because it's almost midnight I'll call you in the morning! I hope all went well! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment