Sunday, July 20, 2008

Miss Daisy's Boutique



My sisters Joey, Abby and I are starting a new blog store together called Miss Daisy's Boutique and Miss Daisy's Baby Boutique! Joey will be making all the Fabulous flower arrangements, Abby will be making calenders and misc. items for your home and I will be making baby blankets with matching pillows , bibs and dresses! We will have all photos and contact information available within the next couple weeks! Email us with any questions! missdaisysboutique@msn.com Please come check us out!....... A huge THANK YOU to Lindsey Jeppson for creating and designing our entire blog! She spent many hours putting it together for us! She is so talented! We love you Lindsey! YOU ARE AWESOME!

7 comments:

Clay's gal said...

Why thank you my dear, it was my pleasure! Let me know when you get the pictures and we can add the border etc.

See you in a few!!

Two little lovebirds said...

So fun!! I am very excited to see your cute stuff!!

Jill Wilson said...

Hey Ali girl! I saw your name on Kenyons blog and was so excited! Your family is adorable and I think little Trey looks like his Aunt Joey :D How are you guys doing? It has been so long since I have been in touch with your family. I think of all of you guys often- you are all in my heart :D I started to make a blog but I am horrible with taking pics so never got around to finishing it. My bro is really into photography so he is going to be taking some family pics in the next few days so I will get things kicked off with that- hehe. Please tell Joseph I love her and miss her.... I will be stalking your blog regularly now so keep it updated!!!

Jill (Quaid and Caleb)

the cummard family said...

ali! found your blog from liz's. email me so i can invite you to mine. pcummard@msn.com.

oh ya, and your little guys are ADORABLE. Van's eyes are killer!

Clay's gal said...

Ali- I tried calling you yesterday, but it never went to voice mail. So I'll just have to leave a message here. We are going out of town today! BUMMER! Tell Joey we have to plan another one!! And let's go swimming again next week.....we had so much fun last time! Love ya!

Kenyon said...

What a great idea! You guys will be great at that! I feel sad that you guys never called me this weekend :(

Carla Lara said...

Ali, I can't wait to look at your stuff! I bet it's cute! Your boys are adorable!