Van fell asleep in the shopping cart at Wal-Mart today! He slept for almost an hour while I shopped in peace! Isn't he adorable!?
Yesterday my Aunt Kaye invited us to swim at her pool! We had a BLAST! Van keeps asking me when we are going back to "Circle K's house"! Thank you Aunt Kaye for a super fun day! We love you!
He just got tuckered out poor guy. I wish my little man would do that. He barely falls asleep in the car anymore. Fun summer days. We got to get together soon. Love the background too.
Hey girly!! Sorry I forgot to call you back!! There has been so much going on lately....I think I'm losen it! Le's meet at the pool this week! When is good for you???? Love ya!
Taylor and I have been married for 8 years! We have been together since I was 15 and he was 17! (12 years! CRAZY!) Together we have 3 super hansome boys; Carson, Trey and Van! Taylor works as a cabinet installer and loves his job! I stay at home with the boys and LOVE every minute of it!
A few nights ago Van wanted Carson to sleep with him. Around 10:00pm Van wakes up Carson and whispers "Bubba are you awake?" Carson replies, "I am now!" Van yells, "BUBBA GO TO SLEEP!" Carson told me this the next morning. We thought it was pretty funny!
Carson {Bubba}
Carson LOVES baseball, Tech Decks, video games and skateboarding! He works very hard at school and always does his best! He is a great big brother and always very thoughtful!
Trey Boy
Trey likes to do anything outside. He loves baseball, football, his scooter, climbing and skateboarding! He collects Tech Decks and plays video games! He also loves his brothers and would rather play with them than anyone else!
Van Man
Van is our little monkey. He is always climbing or jumping off of something. He is obsessed with his Daddy and follows him EVERYWHERE! All day long I hear "Where Daddy, Mom?" Me: "He's at work!" Van: "Oh! " .......Ten minutes later , "Where Daddy, Mom?" I love that he loves him so much!
3 comments:
He just got tuckered out poor guy. I wish my little man would do that. He barely falls asleep in the car anymore. Fun summer days. We got to get together soon. Love the background too.
Hey girly!! Sorry I forgot to call you back!! There has been so much going on lately....I think I'm losen it! Le's meet at the pool this week! When is good for you????
Love ya!
Ali your family is so cute! I have not seen you in years!
Rockin R Ranch were some good OLD days!!!!
Post a Comment