Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mom's Life History



My sister Abby is putting together a life history of our Mom. She would like anyone who has any memories and/or photos of her to please share them so she can put them in the book. Even small memories are important! She would like to complete the book by the end of August so, the sooner the better. You can send them to my e-mail and I will forward it to her. My e-mail is alikaye13@msn.com Thank you so much to everyone for keeping our Moms memory alive!

4 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

yeah i'm glad you found me. i was like who is ali p? then i clicked and found you! i'm gonna add you to my list. your boys are cuties!

Kenyon said...

My favorite memory is the story of the kids saying "bad words" in elementary school. Joey and I came and told your Mom after school and she said, "sounds like they need friends like you, you need to just love them more". I will NEVER forget that and it made a huge impression on me :) Most parents would say, "I dont want you hanging out with them, stay away from them". Tell Abby to put that in the book :) Sorry I didnt email it...oooops!

Kenyon said...

P.s- The picture of your Mom when she was a baby looks alot like Carson to me. Has anybody ever said that?

Clay's gal said...

We are excited too! Did we decide 10 or 10:30?? My boys are thrilled!
I invited Allison too! Love ya!