Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WE'RE PREGNANT!! After over a year of trying we are finally pregnant! We were super surprised and Super Excited! After trying for so long we thought something was wrong. We decided maybe our family was complete and then TaDa!! We're pregnant!! WAHOO!! I will be due May 13th( Carson's B-Day) and I am 11 weeks today!

12 comments:

Carter said...

Congratulations! I was waiting to hear this announcement cuz I knew you wanted a little girl! Most everyone I know wanted boys this time so I'll keep my fingers crossed for a girl! Melinda

Jill Wilson said...

YEAH! Congratulations! How are you feelings? Hope great :D Are you gonna find out boy or girl? Keep us posted on everything. Congrats again!

Kenyon said...

WOW!! Congratulations Ali! I am so excited for you. What a lucky baby you have in that tummy to be getting such a wonderful Mommy! Hope you are feeling o.k. Keep us posted :)
LY

Jenny said...

That's so awsome I hope you have a girl, but I'm sure if it's a boy you will be way excited too. Although I know how it feels after 3 of the same to have a yearning to enjoy the experience of the opposite gender. We love you tons and miss you guys, hope all is well
Jenny

once upon a poppy said...

yea that is so exciting! i hope you get your girl you want!

Two little lovebirds said...

Ali!!! That's AWESOME!!! Congrats!! I'm crossing my fingers for a girl for you!!

Carla Lara said...

Congradulations Alli! I hope you get your girl! Another boy would be great too! Boys are fun!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Yay Ali. You guys make beautiful boys, I can't wait to see what the Pacheco girl will look like. It's gotta be a girl, right? Her big brothers will give her so much love and attention. I love pregnant Ali. I can't wait to see a lovely baby bump.

once upon a poppy said...

ali- i go to dr. beck. he delivered all 3 kids. ok not technically daisy. he missed it by 10 mins. he was driving back into town. but dr mcneal delivered. she's awesome too! i would recommend that office.

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Congrats Ali! That is so exciting and I am putting the GIRLIE vibes out there for ya! :)

Kerby Family said...

YEAH!!! So excited for you. Ok we need some more females in the group. Congrat's. Let's think pink!!!!

Michelle said...

That's wonderful! Nothing like awaiting that special spirit to come to earth!