Monday, November 24, 2008

Divorce Cake!!
Last night we celebrated Thanksgiving with my side of the family! One of the many things we are greatful for is my little sister Mandi! We are all very happy her divorce is final! HOORAY! I made her this cake to celebrate! I am so proud of her and all she has overcome over the past two years! She is such a strong person. I really admire her for all of her strength and will power. She is a wonderful friend, Sister and Auntie to my lucky boys! Over these past two years we have come so much closer and I am so greatful for that! I feel so blessed to have her for my sister! Love you, Pandi!!

4 comments:

Clay's gal said...

Love the it! I'm so glad you posted a picture! I was dying to see what it looked like! Congrats Amanda! Love you guys!

Jill Wilson said...

Oh I didn't even know Amanda got married! Gosh, I haven't talked to you guys in so long :( Well I am so glad she is happy and doing good!! That cake is awesome... good job making it girl- it looks quite professional.

Jill Wilson said...

Ali!! Abby told me you were having a boy- I am so excited for you guys!! Did you come up with a name yet? I know she said you were having trouble with that. When is your due date again? Such great news ;) I cannot wait to see the posting of the new little angel.

The Germaine's said...

Haha i heard of this cake... too funny! Congrats on your boys a little bit ago! So fun!