Ohhhh I miss her! I am proud of her too and SO happy to know she is doing well. What a hilarious cake... you are awesome. I hope you are feeling ok. LY
Taylor and I have been married for 8 years! We have been together since I was 15 and he was 17! (12 years! CRAZY!) Together we have 3 super hansome boys; Carson, Trey and Van! Taylor works as a cabinet installer and loves his job! I stay at home with the boys and LOVE every minute of it!
A few nights ago Van wanted Carson to sleep with him. Around 10:00pm Van wakes up Carson and whispers "Bubba are you awake?" Carson replies, "I am now!" Van yells, "BUBBA GO TO SLEEP!" Carson told me this the next morning. We thought it was pretty funny!
Carson {Bubba}
Carson LOVES baseball, Tech Decks, video games and skateboarding! He works very hard at school and always does his best! He is a great big brother and always very thoughtful!
Trey Boy
Trey likes to do anything outside. He loves baseball, football, his scooter, climbing and skateboarding! He collects Tech Decks and plays video games! He also loves his brothers and would rather play with them than anyone else!
Van Man
Van is our little monkey. He is always climbing or jumping off of something. He is obsessed with his Daddy and follows him EVERYWHERE! All day long I hear "Where Daddy, Mom?" Me: "He's at work!" Van: "Oh! " .......Ten minutes later , "Where Daddy, Mom?" I love that he loves him so much!
6 comments:
Ohhhh I miss her! I am proud of her too and SO happy to know she is doing well. What a hilarious cake... you are awesome. I hope you are feeling ok. LY
That cake is awsome, your talented! When do you find out what you are having? Janean and I were wondering. We miss you tons, stay in touch.
Merry Christmas! Lets get together over the break!
When do find out what you are having????????????????
Your number somehow got deleted from my phone!!! I've been wanting to call ya! E-mail me (lindseyslads@cox.net) Or just give me a call! I miss ya!
P.s Did Amanda tell you a ran into her twice in one day...she's so cute!
Ali- just wanted to check and see how you are doing? Do you know if it is a boy or girl yet? Post something tootz!
Ali girl- whats going on? Need some baby info- when are you due? how have you been? Hope everything is well ;) Love ya!
Post a Comment